Pre-flight your files with these handy inspection tools:
- Select Menu: An absolute life saver. Use this plugin to quickly and easily find open shapes, rasterized objects, and much more in your vector files.
- Vector Stock Helper: This awesome script will help you check, clean and export your vector files.
- Vector Inspector: Helps you analyze, fix and prep your files for upload to microstock sites. This program will identify and fix problem areas.
- ExtendedSelect for CS4: Working on Windows and can’t find inspection plugins? Look no further, this is the script for you.
These amazing tools make drawing a breeze.
- VectorScribe: Hands down one of the most amazing addons for Illustrator we’ve ever seen. Simplify everything with this tool!, it just makes perfect sense!
- Point Control: A plugin chock full of path and point editing features. A bargain for only $10!
- Better Handles: An Adobe Illustrator tool for creating and editing Bézier curve handles
- EZConstrain: A free Adobe Illustrator plugin for changing and resetting the constrain angle
- SnapMeasure: A better measuring tool for Adobe Illustrator
- Color Lovers: A great site to visit if you’re having doubts about the colors you’re using. Put together your own color palettes and see what’s trendy